About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old studying Marketing and Public Relations and loving it! I want to travel and finally finish my degree and perhaps do another degree in professional writing as well! Who knows what the future holds!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

FINAL BLOG! :)

This is my final post!

I have completed the course and have really enjoyed it! Some of the things of the course i already, some i did not know about and learnt completely new things that i have never heard of before. I enjoyed the each week as we did something different.

I feel better informed that i now have more experience and knowledge in different areas of technology. We live in a world that technology changes so quickly and in the past decade dramatically changed the way we live, work and go about our daily tasks.

i think the library can use blogs, geocaching, podcasts , librarything , wiki's etc pretty much almost everything we have learnt to help engage the public, attract new memebers and involve staff in order to have a line between collegues and also to have fun at work!

the thing that was annoying the most about the weblearning 2.0 was the keeping up each week and falling behind sometimes. Also commenting on five blogs etc was a little challenging because sometimes you just do not get time!

The course has been fun, i have enjoyed and it has taught me things i will use throughout my uni degree, my career and to teach others.

Thanks to Lawley for keeping us on track throughout the course and helping us when we got stuck!

Thats a wrap!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing and before the deadline too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done...I like the fish window you have!Great course, I agree.

    ReplyDelete