About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old studying Marketing and Public Relations and loving it! I want to travel and finally finish my degree and perhaps do another degree in professional writing as well! Who knows what the future holds!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog 10 Podcasting!

Podcasting...

It has only been recently that i learnt about podcasts!
Podcasts are a good way to be in touch and keep up with events, lectures and talks that can occur at one although cannot be atteneed by all.

Curtin has podcasts in which your able to download your lectures at any given time and be able to listen to them on your iphone or ipod.

Well done for city of cockburn to have their first podcast! I think it will be very useful for them as there is always events happening within the library and our community and will give the public opportunities to be up to date with what is happening in our local community.

We as the city of cockburn have not used podcasts at all ! so its time to start! We can podcasts events or talks by authors, book clubs (for those that cannot attend) as well as any events that occur can be recorded and still put online for all to view!

My favourite podcasts include Hamish and Andy, and good news week!
I downloaded mine from itunes and these particular ones were free. I downloaded them onto my ipod and now i can watch them at any time and anywhere!

I know that this semester for uni i will be downloading more podcasts for my lectures!

:) next week geocaching!! yay! last week!

6 comments:

  1. I should sooo start downloading the uni podcats onto my ipod and listen to them on the train and that. I usually listen to them straight of the computer, but thats a bit of a time waster when I could be doing two things at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha definitely Katherine!! it would help save time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sarah , glad to here your nearly done hope your enjoying your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're getting lots of use from podcasts! And congrats to Cockburn for putting them to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hamish and Andy are a hoot, I'll have to try their podcast.

    ReplyDelete