About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old studying Marketing and Public Relations and loving it! I want to travel and finally finish my degree and perhaps do another degree in professional writing as well! Who knows what the future holds!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog 10- facebook and twitter

Social media to me is now second nature. In my generation we have grown up with the technology and the advancements of facebook and twitter. This was a fun exercise to complete because i actually new how to do  most of it!

I already have facebook and i am addicted to it ! Im on it all the time but do not post much but it is a good way of keeping in touch with old friends, family overseas and events and the gossip from the weekend adventures!

For the first time i created a  twitter account I dont really like twitter as I think facebook allows a better interaction with people, family and friends and socially connects you with people from all over!

I am currently following 10 people/things on twitter such as lady gaga, 7pm project, rove, dave hughes (he is a legend) , swan libraries of course and vogue and so on!

this is my first tweet and there will be more coming so as i tweet i will add more blogs!

my tweet name is cjlp1991





 
Tweet Tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment