About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old studying Marketing and Public Relations and loving it! I want to travel and finally finish my degree and perhaps do another degree in professional writing as well! Who knows what the future holds!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

blog 9- Librarything!

Library thing- is a good way to tell me I should make time to read more books!

I placed 5 on the my account as requested!

This is a good way for people to communicate with one another about different books, this would encourage people to talk about their thoughts, experiences and what reading can do for individuals.

http://www.librarything.com/home/cjlp

this is my library thing!

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/cjlp
-my books!!


logo4_medium.gif



2 comments:

  1. You are well organised to itemise your blogs systenmatically. I just learnt that I "owed" a dozens of "comments" - just not sure if my "comments' on 5 other blocks after each lesson were not properly registered and gone astrayed over the Christmas time or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that librarything inspired me to read more. Browsing all those titles. All I need now is more time.

    ReplyDelete